In my last post, I wrote about my daily gratitude jog ritual. Well, I have a lot to be grateful for these days. For some reason, the last two weeks of my life have been packed full of personal revelations. I’ve been learning a lot.
Between attending business seminars, teaching my first online course, writing Valentines poetry, making new friends at coffee shops, and solving health mysteries, I have had a really eye-opening couple of weeks.
Here’s a list of personal revelations that I’m grateful to have had recently:
- Don’t push away the fear. Learn how to be afraid.
- Multipotentialite parents have a responsibility to a) expose their kids to a wide range of culture and activities, and b) pursuit their own interests, so that their kids see that it’s normal and healthy to do the same when they grow up.
- When it comes to dating, start with passion, and then see if the person fits your checklist, not the other way around.
- Don’t tweak the CSS yourself!
- Reach out to people you think are inaccessible. They’re often a lot friendlier than you think.
- Surround yourself with people who see such big things in your future that it scares the shit out of you.
- If you’re having mysterious digestive symptoms, don’t mess around with strange diets and waste money on naturopaths for two years. Get a GI panel done now. You will get answers, and they will blow your mind.
- Eat coconut oil.
- The difference between boredom and resistance becomes clear by listening to yourself. Is it dread only? Or is there a pinch of excitement, deep down, mixed in with the crushing fear?
- Opportunities come to those that other people want to be around.
What have you learned recently?
Add to the conversation...