Puttylike is a space for multipotentialites–people of all ages and backgrounds who have multiple passions and don’t want to be “just one thing.”
We reject the notion that having a range of diverse interests is a weakness or problem. We view multipotentiality as a strength–even a super power!
Since Emilie Wapnick founded Puttylike in 2010, the site has grown into a worldwide community of tens of thousands of multipotentialites. But it’s more than that; it’s a movement.
Folks all over the world are rejecting the pressure to shed our complexities and fit ourselves into a narrow mold. Multipotentialites are showing up like never before, and in doing so, we’re making the world a more inclusive, accepting, creative and authentic place. Will you join us?
How to get started
There’s a lot to explore here. You can:
- Watch Emilie Wapnick’s popular TED talk, Why Some of Us Don’t Have One True Calling.
- Learn more about the term “multipotentialite”.
- Browse our catalogue of over 600 free articles to help multipotentialites thrive in the modern world.
- Meet and collaborate with other multipotentialites in our beloved community, The Puttyverse.
- Pick up Emilie’s award winning book, How to Be Everything, online or from your local bookstore or library.
- Check out the Puttyshop: our collection of books, guides and courses to help multipotentialites build dynamic and sustainable careers and lives.
Are you a multipotentialite?
Puttylike is a space for you to learn more about yourself, meet other folks who have multiple interests and curiosities, and get some support as you build a life that integrates all of your passions.
We can’t wait to get to know you better!
– Emilie & the Puttylike Team