Hey multipotentialite friends,
Eee!! I’ve got some exciting news for you. It’s been sort of top secret for a while now, but I’m finally able to talk about it…
Multi-Passionate Must-Haves is back! This is my sixth time organizing the project, and I’m so excited about the bundle I’ve put together for you.
First thing’s first, mark September 8 on your calendar.
Okay. Now let’s get into it…
What exactly is Multi-Passionate Must-Haves (MPMH)?
Multi-Passionate Must-Haves is an (almost) annual sale of hand-picked courses, ebooks and workshops from phenomenal multipotentialite creators. It’s a collection of over $2,000 worth of products that you can buy for $97, for just three days from Sept 8-11.
Whenever I organize an MPMH bundle, I always do my research to see what my favourite authors, coaches and teachers have been up to and which colleagues have new products that might be helpful for multipods.
I also always make a point of connecting with new multipotentialite creators that have come onto the scene in the last few years. This time, I found some incredible new voices (and products) to include, and I’m certain you are going to love their work.
Honestly, I think this is the best bundle I’ve ever managed to pull together. It’s packed full of so much value, integrity and heart, I just can’t wait to share it with you!
What’s in the 2021 bundle?
As someone who understands the challenges of wanting to do it all but yearning for focus, I’ve sought out products that address three main areas: 1) your career, 2) your creativity and 3) the fear that can sabotage both.
The products in this bundle will help you build a sustainable life around your many passions, so that you can bring your whole self—and your brilliant ideas—to the world.
Feast your eyes on this sweet line-up of courses, ebooks and workshops:
- How to Become a Better Storyteller by Lolá Á. Åkerström ($497 value)
- How Multipotentialites Make Money by Emilie Wapnick ($97 value)
- Productivity Masterclass by Cory Huff ($47 value – EXCLUSIVE)
- Journey Into Your Rainforest Mind by Paula Prober ($5 value)
- Multi-Passionate Momentum by Aja Marsh ($47 value – EXCLUSIVE)
- Discover Your Dream Business by Michelle Ward ($500 value – EXCLUSIVE)
- Finally Focused by D’Ana Joi ($44 value)
- The Momentum Planning e-Course by Charlie Gilkey ($39 value)
- The Art of Self-Advocacy by Christy Tending ($490 value)
- Playing With Your Inner Critic by Jeff Harry ($30 value – EXCLUSIVE)
- How to Get Financially Organized for Beginners by Professor Nance ($99 value)
- Multipod Productivity by Emilie Wapnick ($27 value)
- Pitches That Work by Kristin Wong and Alex Webb ($99 value)
The total retail price for the bundle comes to $2,021, but from September 8-11, you’ll be able to grab all of these products for just $97.
Plus anything marked “exclusive” is a resource that’s not available anywhere else on the internet. These products are either not yet released, no longer publicly available, or created specifically for Multi-Passionate Must-Haves. Woo!!!
Since MPMH will be available for just three days, you’re going to want to:
- Get on the interest list.
- Mark your calendar for September 8.
- Look out for an email from me on September 8. That email will include a link to get your must-haves!
Cool! Ask them in the comments below.
I’m suuuuper excited for this year’s MPMH. Hope you are, too!
Your pal and fellow multipotentialite,