Before I share my awesome recent interview with Michelle Ward, I have some important news.
I received a lot of emails this weekend from folks who didn’t have a chance to pick up the Multi-Passionate Must-Haves bundle before the deadline. Since this unique collection of resources is never going to be available again, the other contributors and I have decided to bring it back for one final 24-hour period.
This is really, truly your last chance to grab these 13 products created by and for multipotentialites at a 95% discount.
The sale ends tomorrow, September 14 at 10am EDT, and will not be offered again.
Okie dokie, onward!
How to Create a Business that Fits with Your Multi-Passionate Nature
Have you ever thought about starting your own business? If so, you aren’t alone.
Running a business is a natural fit for those of us who like to wear many hats. And, while there are many multipods who find happiness in more conventional careers, we sometimes have dreams and ideas that don’t fit into pre-existing containers. For the independent, self-starter multipotentialite, creating your own business is often the best option.
I sat down with Michelle Ward of 90 Day Business Launch to talk about the joys and challenges of being a multi-passionate entrepreneur.
In this interview we discuss:
- Why business ownership is a good career move for multipotentialites.
- How Michelle pivoted from one business to the next, and how she dealt with her fear of niching down and becoming bored.
- Why monetizing everything might not be the best approach for multipods.
- Powerful questions to ask yourself when starting a business.
- Some random (and amazing) parenting advice for raising happy multipotentialite kids!
Today is your very last chance to get Michelle’s course, Discover Your Dream Business (which normally sells for $500), along with 12 other hand-picked courses, ebooks and workshops for just $97.