This has without a doubt been one of the coolest weeks in Putty-history! Without further ado, behold the list of blog posts (in multiple languages!) that you wrote about how being a multipotentialite has enriched your life:
- On Finding Your True Identity And Your People
- Finally, there is a description for what I want to be: a multipotentialite
- Being a Multipotentialite
- 10 Ways Being a Renaissance Soul has Enriched My Life
- The Scarlet M: What Does it Mean to Be a Multipotentialite?
- Juggling multiple roles
- Why the hell one middle-aged accountant is interested in app development?
- How Being A Multipotentialite Can Help You Be More Successful As An Expat
- Being a multipod
- Joining in the PuttyFest
- Unelma-ammatti: moniosaaja tai jokapaikanhöylä
- On Crystals, Psychosynthesis and Unearthing Your MultipotentialityOn Crystals, Psychosynthesis and Unearthing Your Multipotentiality
- Muchas pasiones, una sola vida
- Hiding in my shell and missing the party – a tale of multipotentiality
- Job titles are overrated: My life as a Jane-of-all-trades
- It’s Okay to Be “One of Those People”
- ¿A qué te dedicas? La pregunta imposible para un multipotencial
- Multipotentiality Rocks!
- 7 reasons why multipotentialities are AWESOME
- Are You A Multipotentialite*?
- Becoming the Multipotentialist I Always Was
- 5 ways being a multipotentialite has enriched my life
- My Mostly-Multipotentialite Family
- Why can’t I concentrate on just one subject?
- Home is Where the Renaissance Heart Is: Lesson Learned
- Meet the Father of Geography, Chronology, and the Leap Day!
- Is having too many ideas a gift or a curse?
- About My Multipod Journey
If I missed your post, tweet me the link @emiliewapnick and I’ll try to get it up here.
Keep on shining, multipods!
Thank you so much to everyone who participated in Puttyfest, whether you wrote a blog post, tweeted, or otherwise shared with the world about what it means to be a multipotentialite. You’ve also made a real difference in helping to spread the message that there is nothing wrong with doing many things. I guarantee that there is someone on the other side of the world feeling a little bit less alone right now.