This has without a doubt been one of the coolest weeks in Putty-history! Without further ado, behold the list of blog posts (in multiple languages!) that you wrote about how being a multipotentialite has enriched your life:
- On Finding Your True Identity And Your People
- Finally, there is a description for what I want to be: a multipotentialite
- Being a Multipotentialite
- 10 Ways Being a Renaissance Soul has Enriched My Life
- The Scarlet M: What Does it Mean to Be a Multipotentialite?
- Juggling multiple roles
- Why the hell one middle-aged accountant is interested in app development?
- How Being A Multipotentialite Can Help You Be More Successful As An Expat
- Being a multipod
- Joining in the PuttyFest
- Unelma-ammatti: moniosaaja tai jokapaikanhöylä
- On Crystals, Psychosynthesis and Unearthing Your MultipotentialityOn Crystals, Psychosynthesis and Unearthing Your Multipotentiality
- Muchas pasiones, una sola vida
- Hiding in my shell and missing the party – a tale of multipotentiality
- Job titles are overrated: My life as a Jane-of-all-trades
- It’s Okay to Be “One of Those People”
- ¿A qué te dedicas? La pregunta imposible para un multipotencial
- Multipotentiality Rocks!
- 7 reasons why multipotentialities are AWESOME
- Are You A Multipotentialite*?
- Becoming the Multipotentialist I Always Was
- 5 ways being a multipotentialite has enriched my life
- My Mostly-Multipotentialite Family
- Why can’t I concentrate on just one subject?
- Home is Where the Renaissance Heart Is: Lesson Learned
- Meet the Father of Geography, Chronology, and the Leap Day!
- Is having too many ideas a gift or a curse?
- About My Multipod Journey
If I missed your post, tweet me the link @emiliewapnick and I’ll try to get it up here.
Keep on Shining, Multipods!
Thank you so much to everyone who participated in Puttyfest, whether you wrote a blog post, tweeted, or otherwise shared with the world about what it means to be a multipotentialite. You’ve also made a real difference in helping to spread the message that there is nothing wrong with doing many things. I guarantee that there is someone on the other side of the world feeling a little bit less alone right now.
Remember that the festivities wrap up tonight at 11:59pm PST. Make sure to grab your shirt and goodies before then.
Emilie Wapnick is the Founder and Creative Director at Puttylike, where she helps multipotentialites integrate ALL of their interests into their lives. Unable to settle on one path herself, Emilie studied music, art, film production and law, graduating from the Law Faculty at McGill University. She is an occasional rock star, a paleo-friendly eater and a wannabe
scientist carpenter. Learn more about Emilie here.