Hey hey Puttypeep!
With the World Domination Summit happening this weekend, we’ve decided to put together an official multipotentialite meetup. It should be a lot of fun, so if you’re around, definitely make sure to swing by.
Here’s your video invitation, some reflection on being an introvert or feeling socially awkward at big conferences, and a shot of my squeakie puppy.
- Where: The Laughing Planet (3320 SE Belmont)
- When: Thursday, July 5 at 11:30am (they don’t take reservations so we want to show up early enough to snag some sweet tables in the garden).
- How: If you’re coming by bus from downtown, the 15 is your most direct route, though there are several other buses that would work.
- Where: Chopsticks II (2651 E. Burnside)
- When: Thursday, July 5 at 10pm
- How: Bus 20 runs down Burnside, so if you’re staying downtown or in the NW, just hop on.
- Note: Chopsticks has the best type of karaoke, meaning totally casual, dive bar, happy dancing people, and shall we say, “much diversity” when it comes to performance styles. ; )
Check out Trimet’s website where you can plot out your routes and figure out which buses will get you where. Bus fare is $2.10 for about 2 hours (give or take), or $5 for a day pass.
Finally, if you see me floating around WDS, be sure to say hi!
Are you coming? If so, what’s one thing you hope to get out of your time in Portland?