I have some really exciting news to share. For the last few weeks, I’ve been working on a big project that’s going to hopefully have a massive impact on your life as a multipotentialite.
My friend Michelle Ward and I sat down one day to talk about ways that we could bring a lot of value to the multipotentialite community. This is what we came up with.
It’s called Multi-Passionate Must-Haves.
Multi-Passionate Must-Haves is a bundle of 27 hand-picked books, courses, and programs that will help you ROCK the multi-passionate lifestyle.
- BYOB Build Your Online Business Guide by Natalie Sisson ($37)
- Pitch Perfect(TM) Pack by Dyana Valentine ($57)
- The Creative Ignition Kit by Melissa Dinwiddie ($37)
- Renaissance Business by Emilie Wapnick ($49)
- Productivity for Multipotentialites by Michelle Nickolaisen and Emilie Wapnick ($67)
- Operation: Creative Career Cheer by Michelle Ward ($37)
- Social Media Rehab by Tiffany Han ($59)
- Reclaim Your Dreams by Jonathan Mead ($47)
- Life is Messy Planners by Mayi Carles ($40)
- Creating Your Own Mastermind Group by Jen Louden ($100)
- The Declaration of You by Jessica Swift and Michelle Ward ($57)
- The Comparison Cure by Kylie Bellard ($15)
- Ethical Selling that Works by Pamela Slim ($97)
- Help, I Need More Time! by Bev Webb ($46)
- How to Describe the Indescribable by Alexandra Franzen ($17)
- The Art of Earning + The Art of Growth by Tara Gentile ($40)
- Spin Your Story by Amanda Oaks ($10)
- The Joy Equation by Molly Mahar ($147)
- 52 Weeks to Awesome by Pace & Kyeli ($52)
- The Right Brain Product Development Playground by Jennifer Lee ($97)
- How to Take a Career Break to Travel by Alexis Grant ($29)
- Small Army Strategy by Srinivas Rao ($2.99)
- The Kick Burnout Kit by Michelle Nickolaisen ($17)
- The Yearly/Weekly Planner Bundle by Michelle Nickolaisen ($23)
- The Courageous Living Program by Kate Swoboda ($125)
- The Momentum Kickstart Kit by Charlie Gilkey ($47)
- Guerrilla Influence Formula by Tyler Tervooren ($49 value)
The total retail price for all of these products comes to $1,379. But for 72 hours starting next Tuesday, May 14, you’ll be able to snag them all for only $97.
And because we feel strongly that the power of multipotentialites need to be used for good, we’re going to be donating $10 from each sale to Michelle Ward’s team for the Avon 2-Day Breast Cancer Walk in NY. (Michelle was diagnosed with breast cancer in November 2011 and declared cancer-free in June 2012, and this will be the 2nd year she’ll be walking 39.3 miles with Avon over 2 days with her mother and bestest friends.)
Sound insanely awesome? I was looking over the products the other day, just drooling over how good they all looked.
Make sure that you check back here next Tuesday to get your copy of Multi-Passionate Must-Haves! It won’t be offered again, so make sure you mark your calendar so you don’t miss it forever.
Your pal and fellow multipotentialite,